Questions about your Georgia Lottery Players Club Account
- Q: I just won $50 playing the Interactive 2nd Chance Promotion Game. How do I claim my prize?
- A: Winners are required to provide a mailing address in order to receive the $50 cash prize. If you win the $50 prize, a check will be mailed directly to you at the address listed in your Players Club account within 20 business days of the date of your win. You do not need to contact the Georgia Lottery in order to claim your $50 Cash Prize.
- Q: How do I update my personal information that I submitted when I created Georgia Lottery Players Club account?
- A: Sign into the Georgia Lottery Players Club and click on My Account at the top of the page and then on Personal Information to make updates. Click on Save Changes when you are finished.
- Q: What should I do if I can't remember my password?
- A: Request your Georgia Players Club account password.
- Q: What should I do if I encounter a problem with the Mighty Jumbo Bucks website?
- A: Click on Feedback to submit your question or problem. We will assist you via return email. The more details you can provide, the better chance we will have of quickly resolving the problem.
Questions about Entries and Tickets
- Q: Which Scratcher is eligible for the Mighty Jumbo Bucks drawing?
- A: Mighty Jumbo Bucks (Game 1207) scratcher is eligible.
- Q: How many entries will I receive for each ticket entered?
- A: You will receive 1-5 drawing entries per ticket entered.
- Q: Can I enter the Mighty Jumbo Bucks drawings more than one time?
- A: Yes, you may enter the drawings as many times as you wish. Each entry requires the submission of a non-winning Mighty Jumbo Bucks (Game 1207) scratcher that has not yet been submitted.
- Q: How can I be sure that my internet entry has been submitted?
- A: When an entry is accepted, a record of it appears on your Enter to Win page.
- Q: What happens if I submit my entry after the deadline for the Mighty Jumbo Bucks drawing?
- A: Entries received after the final entry deadline will not be included in any Mighty Jumbo Bucks drawings. Your number of entries for the current entry period are displayed on the Enter To Win page above the Previous Entries chart.
- Q: Can I throw away my tickets after submitting them into the Mighty Jumbo Bucks drawing?
- A: Yes, you may dispose of tickets after verifying that your entry has been submitted. When an entry is accepted, a record of it appears on your Enter to Win page.
- Q: Can I mail in my Scratcher entries?
- A: No, only internet entries are allowed. Scratcher entries submitted by any other method will be disqualified.
Questions about Winners
- Q: What are my chances of winning a prize in the Mighty Jumbo Bucks drawing?
- A: Your odds of winning are based on the total number of entries received for the drawing and the total number of entries that you have submitted.
- Q: Can I win a prize in the Mighty Jumbo Bucks drawing more than one time?
- Prizes awarded are limited to one (1) per person, per promotion.
- Q: How will I be notified if I win a prize?
- A: If your entry is selected, you will be notified by the Lottery using the contact information in your player account so please make sure that all of your information is up-to-date. Following verification, winners’ names & hometowns will be posted on the Grand Prize page.