“Georgia Lottery’s Mighty Jumbo Bucks - Interactive Second Chance Promotion”
- Eligibility: The “Georgia Lottery’s Mighty Jumbo Bucks – Interactive Second Chance Promotion” (the “Promotion”) is open to all original purchasers at retail of a non-winning Georgia Lottery Mighty Jumbo Bucks $25.00 Instant Game ticket available for sale on or after February 23, 2016 until the end of the Promotion (“Entrant” or “Player”). An Entrant must be a legal resident of the U.S., who is 18 years of age or older, and a Georgia Lottery Players Club member. Employees of the Georgia Lottery Corporation (“Sponsor”), International Game Technology PLC, Scientific Games International, Inc., MDI Entertainment, LLC, Pollard Banknote Limited Partnership, BBDO Atlanta, SCA Promotions, Inc., and their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, officers, agents, contractors, advertising/promotional agencies (collectively, “Sponsors”), and employees and immediate family members living in the same household of each are not eligible. Void where prohibited by law.
How To Enter: Commencing February 23, 2016, and continuing for as long as the Georgia Lottery’s Mighty Jumbo Bucks $25.00 Instant Game ticket is on sale (the “Promotion Period”), an Entrant may submit an entry consisting of any non-winning Georgia Lottery Mighty Jumbo Bucks $25.00 Instant Game ticket, along with required information, through the Georgia Lottery’s website at www.galottery.com/mightyjumbo. Players must click on “ENTER TO WIN”, follow the screen instructions to login to their Players Club account, and (1) enter the required valid ticket numbers from a non-winning Georgia Lottery Mighty Jumbo Bucks $25.00 Instant Game ticket available for sale during the Promotion Period, (2) click where indicated to show the Player’s agreement to the Official Rules, (3) click where indicated to submit the entry; and (4) play an interactive game. Each Georgia Lottery Mighty Jumbo Bucks $25.00 Instant Game ticket that is submitted may be worth the prizes as set forth in Section 5 Prizes.
You may enter as many non-winning Georgia Lottery Mighty Jumbo Bucks $25.00 Instant Game tickets that you purchased as you would like. However, you may only use one unique Georgia Lottery valid ticket number per entry. Multiple entries using the same Georgia Lottery ticket and entries made via automated computer scripts or other programming techniques will be disqualified. The Georgia Lottery reserves the right to disqualify any Player in his/her entirety (and all of his/her entries) from any prizes associated with this Promotion if it is determined that the Player has used any automated computer scripts or programming techniques or the Player has submitted tickets he/she did not purchase. Instant Game tickets previously submitted are ineligible for entry into this Promotion. The computer clock of Sponsor's webmaster is the official timekeeping device of the Promotion.
Proof of submission does not constitute proof of delivery or entry. Each entry submission must be manually key stroked and manually entered by the individual Entrant; automated and/or repetitive electronic submission of entries (including but not limited to entries made using any script, macro, bot or sweepstakes service) will be disqualified and transmissions from these or related e-mail or IP addresses may be blocked. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the operation of the Promotion or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules.
Sponsor is not responsible for incomplete, lost, late, damaged, illegible, garbled, misdirected, forged e-mail or for any technical problems, malfunctions of any telephone lines, computer systems, servers, providers, hardware/software, lost or unavailable network connections or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmission or any combination thereof. Sponsor is not responsible for any damage to any individual’s computer system/software related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this Promotion. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAW. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned due to, without limitation, errors in these Official Rules, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes outside control of Sponsor which impair or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Promotion, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, modify, terminate, or suspend the Promotion. In the event of termination, a notice will be posted on the promotional website at www.galottery.com/mightyjumbo and random drawings will be held from among all eligible entries received prior to the time of termination of the Promotion end date.
- Drawing: The deadline for the drawing and the drawing date for the 2016 Kia Soul Grand Prize will be on dates to be announced by the Georgia Lottery. Odds of winning the 2016 Kia Soul depend upon the total number of eligible entries received for the Drawing. Entries received after the deadline for the Drawing will not be eligible.
- Any amendments to the Promotion will be posted on the Georgia Lottery’s website at www.galottery.com/mightyjumbo.
- Prizes: Prizes to be awarded are described below.
- As few as one (1) entry but no more than five (5) entries into the drawing for the Grand Prize
- $50 cash
Combinations of A and B above as set forth below
- One entry into a drawing for the Grand Prize
- $50 and one entry into a drawing for the Grand Prize
- Two entries into a drawing for the Grand Prize
- $50 and two entries into a drawing for the Grand Prize
- Three entries into a drawing for the Grand Prize
- $50 and three entries into a drawing for the Grand Prize
- Four entries into a drawing for the Grand Prize
- $50 and four entries into a drawing for the Grand Prize
- Five entries into a drawing for the Grand Prize
- $50 and five entries into a drawing for the Grand Prize
“Grand Prize”: 2016 Kia Soul Model B2522 2.0L 14 Alien Green with MSRP of $20,270.00 plus state tags, title fees, required state sales tax, ad valorem taxes, dealer preparation charges, delivery to an authorized dealer, and associated fees (including federal and state income tax withholding up to 25% and 6% respectively to be paid by the Lottery) not to exceed a total of $13,555.96.
Prizes are not transferable, and no substitutes for prizes are available, except by Sponsor, which reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute different prizes of comparable value. Sponsor's decisions shall be final and conclusive in all matters relating to the Promotion. Prize Winners will be responsible for any additional federal and state tax withholdings, other legally required withholdings, and/or applicable federal, state, and local taxes and any customs charges or tariffs on a Prize. Grand Prize Winners will be required to furnish their social security numbers for federal and state tax reporting and withholding.
Winner Notification: Telephone contact will be attempted for each potential Grand Prize Winner who has a telephone number listed in his/her Players Club profile. All potential Prize Winners will be notified by U.S. mail and/or e-mail at the street address and/or e-mail address provided in his/her Players Club profile upon entry into the Promotion. Grand Prize Winners will be required to complete and sign a Winner Claim Form and return the form within twenty-one (21) days of the Drawing. Except where prohibited by law, Grand Prize Winners will be required to complete an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release and return it within twenty-one (21) days of the Drawing. If, after reasonable attempts to contact a Prize Winner by the Georgia Lottery Corporation, a Prize Winner does not return the form(s) within twenty-one (21) days of the Drawing, the Prize may be forfeited. In the event a Prize is forfeited, an Alternate will be awarded the Prize.
Proof of sending will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Acceptance of prize shall further constitute and signify the Prize Winner's agreement and consent that Sponsor may use the Prize Winner's name, likeness and/or prize and biographical information worldwide for promotion purposes without limitation and without further compensation, except where prohibited.
General Terms and Conditions: The Georgia Lottery Corporation, international Game Technology PLC Corporation, Scientific Games International, Inc., MDI Entertainment, LLC, Pollard Banknote Limited Partnership, BBDO Atlanta, SCA Promotions, Inc., and their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, officers, agents, contractors, advertising/promotional agencies, and employees assume no liability or responsibility for damages, losses, or injury resulting from this promotion or the acceptance or use of a prize. Taxes and any other incidental expenses not specifically mentioned herein are the sole responsibility of a Prize Winner. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations shall apply.
By participating in the Promotion, all Entrants and Prize Winners agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of the Georgia Lottery, whose decisions shall be final in all respects and legally binding in all matters related to this Promotion. All Entrants and Prize Winners agree to release, discharge, hold harmless and indemnify Sponsor and Sponsors against any and all liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses, harm, damage (including but not limited to property damage, personal injury and/or death), claims, actions, costs and expenses (including without limitation, all attorney's fees and court costs) arising directly or indirectly from or in connection with his/her participation in the Promotion, acceptance, possession or use/misuse of the prize or participation in any prize-related activity, including but not limited to any travel related thereto or any goods/services provided in connection with any prize. Player further acknowledges that Sponsor and Sponsors are in no manner responsible or liable for, any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize, including but not limited to its quality, mechanical condition or fitness for a particular purpose. Any and all warranties and/or guarantees on a prize (if any) are subject to the respective manufacturers' terms therefore and the Prize Winner agrees to look solely to such manufacturers for any such warranty and/or guarantee. Acceptance of prize shall further constitute and signify the Prize Winner's agreement and consent that Sponsor may use the Prize Winner's name, likeness and/or prize and biographical information worldwide for promotion purposes without limitation and without further compensation, except where prohibited. Prize Winners are solely responsible for any federal, state, or local income taxes on prizes. Sponsor reserves the right to take such action as it deems necessary to enforce these Official Rules and ensure the fair operation of the Promotion, including without limitation, barring and disqualifying individuals who do not comply with these Official Rules. By entering, Entrants agree that all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, Entrant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor and Sponsors in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Georgia, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules. By entering, Entrants consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the Superior Court of Fulton County located in Atlanta, Georgia. Records related to the Promotion (including, but not limited to, entries, drawing results, and winner lists) will be retained for a period of at least one hundred eighty (180) days after the last drawing date, unless the Sponsor determines in its sole discretion a longer retention period.
- Official Rules: For a complete copy of the Official Rules for the Promotion, players may: (1) visit the promotional website at www.galottery.com/mightyjumbo; or, (2) send a request to: Georgia Lottery, Attn: Rules Request, 250 Williams Street, Suite 3000, Atlanta, GA 30303.
- Decisions of the President/CEO: In the event of any situation not provided for in these Official Rules or any conflict between any provisions of these rules, the decision of the President/CEO of the Georgia Lottery Corporation, or her designee, shall be final and binding.
- Sponsor: Georgia Lottery Corporation, 250 Williams Street, Suite 3000, Atlanta, GA 30303.